Our ventilation systems ensure that an optimum air exchange is achieved within technical buildings (e.g. for cooling transformer and low voltage rooms) and prevent penetration by snow, rain and insects. Individual elements can be flexibly adapted to suit building conditions and are suitable for integration in both doors and walls.
- Standard surface: anodised aluminium E6 EV 1 silver
- Production in recommended sizes or to suit building conditions
- With a horizontal perforated sheet (for LLE)
- With integrated swirl chamber for use in conditions involving driving snow and high wind speeds (for LSU/LSO)
- Aerating coupling for continuous venting
- Ventilation domes
- Miniature ventilators
- Slide ventilators
- Anodised, painted or powder-coated surface â€“ choice of colours
- Slide plate for manual air flow control
- Ventilator units for forced ventilation and aeration
- All-round swirl frame
- Special version for Type LLE: break-in inhibiting WK3 conforming to DIN ENV 1627
Our DRO special roofs offer an ideal supplement or a separate ventilation option.