Technical data for UK 2200-27
- Design conforms to IEC 62271-202 (VDE 0671 Part 202)
- Accidental arcing security testing with commercially-available SF6 switchgear.
- Transformers up to 2,500 kVA
- Anodised aluminium doors and ventilation elements
- High free ventilation cross section, thanks to optimised flow coefficients
- External facade available in different colours
- Different external facade surfaces can be realised (e.g. clinker brick, timber, synthetic resin float finish).
- Built-up space: 6.60 m2
- Structure shell weight (without electrical fittings): 75.5 kN
- Roof weight: 26.5 kN
The UK 2200-27 can be constructed in three different heights. Betonbau differentiates relative to the station clearance height between the following types:
- UK 2200-27: Clearance height 2.13m
- UK 2200-27H: Clearance height 2.28m
- UK 2200-27X: Clearance height 2.48m