Construction and characteristics
The production process utilised to manufacture Betonbau modular units begins on formwork machines and employs the bell foundry process. Walls and base are concreted without a seam by our skilled personnel using high-strength concrete and incorporate the reinforcement best suited to the application in questions. Fitting out of the station, removal from the formwork machine and turning through 180°.
Flat components (roof slabs, roofs, internal walls, etc.) are simultaneously manufactured on floor and tilting tables and delivered on time for fitting out the station. The entire production process is realised all year round under a roof in our heated production halls. Ideal production conditions are therefore achieved ( for both the concrete and fitting out of stations), as quality is a vital component which we live and breathe in our daily business.
Our QM system is continually monitored through internal process inspections and external firms for compliance and improvement potential. Continuous monitoring of products to ensure compliance with the process and specifications is maintained right up to delivery and ensures a high degree of reliability for our customers.
The important characteristics of our modular units for drinking and waste water technology are evident in advantages for our customers which include:
- Seamless construction and a maximum level of prefabrication in the manufacturer's facility,
- a comprehensive service based on a well-founded knowledge of sectors, from the planning phase to completion of your construction project
- A high degree of efficiency
- Fulfilment and observance of pertinent technical regulations and legal stipulations
Our standardised modular units with over 150 ground plan variants have the following design characteristics:
- Reinforced concrete C 35/45 conforming to DIN 1045/EN206
- Tested type statics for different installation situations
- Verification of punching dependability in the case of pipe penetrations (test pressure)
- CompatIbility of all materials used with the medium (DVGW guidelines, BDEW/ATV leaflets, etc.)
- Positioned ceiling slabs with static connection and seams resistant to pressurised water in civil engineering structures
- Cast partition walls for dividing the water chamber/machine room
- Pump sump construction for collecting residual and service water
- A selection of coatings for internal and external applications
- Floor and wall coatings (clinker brick, tiles, terrazzo, etc.)
- PE lining of water chambers for extreme stress
- A choice of facade design (facing concrete, moulded, plaster, CHI systems, timber, clinker brick, etc.)
- Roof design for surface modular units (saddle, hip, pitched, flat and special roof) in a variety of designs
- Consideration of emission factors such as noise, smell, fire, toxicology, etc.
- Adherence to building protection requirements (break-in security, alarm technology, bulletproofing, etc.)
- Penetration systems for media pipes of every type.
Our comprehensive experience, the commitment of our personnel and a nationwide group of companies are your assurance that you are in the best of hands with us and have the support of a reliable partner.
Quality has a future