Betonbau modular units are manufactured through bell foundry casting (i.e. the walls and floor are produced in a single seamless casting using high-strength reinforced concrete). Well-engineered ceiling systems provided optimum protection and facilitate accessing.
Walls and ceiling slabs are designed to suit your requirements and specific application specifications.
- Low structural height above the soil
- Turnkey delivery, with integrated equipment if requested
- Seamless structure consisting of a casting impervious to water and oil
- Lockable access doors
Design characteristics of our standardised vault modular units:
- Reinforced steel C 35/45 conforming to DIN 1045/ EN206
- Tested type statics
- Individual design of access entrances, openings for bringing in equipment, etc. and ventilation and aeration elements is possible
- Tried and trusted detailled solutions for collecting surface water in ventilation and planned shafts
- Reliable false floor systems
Take advantage of our extensive experience in this area. After all, structures of this nature are a matter of trust.